Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Day 12


That's the hip-hop dancing day and the day we went to the Wanuskewin Park. Making the dream catcher is more difficult than I expected. We spent a long time there.

In this morning, my host mum woke me up and I had toast for my breakfast. Today I learnt some new vocabulary of the Wanuskewin Park. We had shorter time for our lessons because we need to arrive the Wanuskewin Park at 1:30pm. When we arrived the park, Jordan, the staff introduced the aboriginal culture for us and we watched the video of the first people in Canada. After that, we listened to some stories about buffalo and watched some dances. We made dream catcher after the show. I really couldn’t imagine that it was hard for me to make it.

After making the dream catcher, we went home. I had great supper with my host family. I had so many jokes from my host dad, it's time to go to hip-hop dancing. I think the hip-hop dancer danced really awesome and cool. Anyway, that's a busy day.

S3 Tse Isabella