Saturday, July 19, 2014

Day 9

Today, I had breakfast at 7.30 a.m. I ate egg and sausages for the breakfast. It tasted too salty. I did not like it very much. However, it was still a good try. Mary who was my host sister drove us to the university. I had regular classes from 9 a.m. to 2.30p.m.. I learn new vocabulary every day. The vocabulary is about the feelings. Also, I learnt new vocabulary words about the activities. Now, I knew what was the equipment about wall climbing, go-karts and ice skating.
   You may not know that my host mom is very affectionate to me and my friend. She has already prepared the recycled materials for me to design the outfit for our fashion show. I used some old clothes and newspapers. I learnt the spirit of cooperation and working together. As I needed to work with other people, I knew how to design outfit for the Fashion Show.
At the fashion show, I modeled the black coat. My outfit was made up of my coat. It was design from black garbage bag. I wore the rose on my head. I held the flower cane which means Statue of Liberty. Statue of liberty, the left hand held with another piece of art design. I was dressed in the colorful clothing with a long skirt. It was designed from old skirt. I was very eager to have Fashion Show. I was not timid when I walked on the stage. I thought it was an awesome experience for me!
 
    After the fashion show, I came back home. I felt very weary. I slept for 1 hour. In the evening, I went go-bowling. While I was playing the bowling ball, I listened to the music. I felt bowling in Saskatoon became more formal. Oh my god! My hand was so painful. I felt go-bowling was not suitable for me!
 
S4 Crystal Lam Chui Shan